Mazuri® Llama Chews
Mazuri® Llama Chews are a mini-cubed supplement that contain a blend of vitamins, minerals, fatty acids and yeast cultures to meet the nutritional needs of llamas fed hay or pasture.
Ground corn, wheat middlings, ground soybean hulls, dehulled soybean meal, dicalcium phosphate, cane molasses, dehydrated alfalfa meal, calcium carbonate, soybean oil, salt, dl-methionine, magnesium oxide, cobalt carbonate, thiamin mononitrate, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (natural source vitamin E), zinc sulfate, manganese oxide, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate (source vitamin E), zinc methionine, mixed tocopherols (a natural preservative), ascorbic acid, citric acid, rosemary extract, lecithin, magnesium potassium sulfur, copper sulfate, ferrous sulfate, biotin, vitamin A acetate, sodium selenite, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3).
- To be fed with free-choice hay. In order to meet NRC recommendations for new world camelids, animals being fed hay should consume this product at a rate of 0.5% of body weight (BW) or more. Animals on fresh pasture should consume this product at a rate of 0.25-0.33% of BW or more.
- Daily supplement amounts:
- Pregnant females in good condition, 0.25-0.34 lb. per 100 lbs. of animal weight
- Active or growing males, 0.25-0.34 lb. per 100 lbs. of animal weight
- Older females or animals under stress, 0.34-0.50 lb. per 100 lbs. of animal weight
- Crias 3-12 months, 0.25-0.34 lb. per 100 lbs. cria weight.
- Always provide animal with plenty of fresh, clean water. Provide salt free choice.
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Calcium (Ca) not less than
Calcium (Ca) not more than
Phosphorus (P) not less than
Salt (NaCl) not less than
Salt (NaCl) not more than
Sodium not less than
Sodium not more than
Selenium not less than
Selenium not more than
Features & Benefits
- Mini-cube – May help increases chewing time and is easy to feed, minimizing waste.
- Calcium and phosphorus levels appropriate for llamas fed grass hay, alfalfa or pasture.
- Added vitamin E and selenium – Reduce or eliminate the need to supplement or inject.
- Contains natural vitamin E – Highly available form of vitamin E.
- Low feeding rate – Maximizes potential cost efficiency.
- Fortified with organic minerals – Provides increased mineral availability.
- Meets NRC recommendations for New World Camelids.
- No distillers dried grains and solubles – Reduces risk of mycotoxin contamination.
Product Form: Mini-Cube size: 1/4″ diameter x 3/4″ length.
Product Size: 50 lb. net weight paper sack.