IverCare® (ivermectin paste) 1.87%
Anthelmintic and Boticide
Remove worms and bots with a single dose of IverCare® (ivermectin paste) 1.87%. This convenient paste offers broad-spectrum parasite control and comes in the extended Sure-Grip™ syringe. Proudly made in the U.S.A., it’s the only ivermectin product that treats horses up to 1,500 pounds in a single dose.
- Broad-spectrum parasite control
- The only ivermectin that treats horses up to 1,500 lbs in one dose
- Available in the easy-to-use Sure-Grip™ syringe
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Red Apple Flavored
- Dosage and Administration
This syringe contains sufficient paste to treat one 1,500 lb horse at the recommended dose rate of 91 mcg ivermectin per lb (200 mcg/kg) body weight. Each weight marking on the syringe plunger delivers enough paste to treat 250 lb body weight.
- While holding plunger, turn the knurled ring on the plunger 1/4 turn to the left and slide it so the side nearest the barrel is at the prescribed weight marking.
- Lock the ring in place by making a 1/4 turn to the right.
- Make sure that the horse’s mouth contains no feed.
- Remove the cover from the tip of the syringe.
- Insert the syringe tip into the horse’s mouth at the space between the teeth.
- Depress the plunger as far as it will go, depositing paste on the back of the tongue.
- Immediately raise the horse’s head for a few seconds after dosing.