Integrity Mare & Foal 50lb
Supports the nutritional needs of mares during later stages of pregnancy and during lactation. It is also formulated for nursing and weanling foals.
Wheat Bran, Soybean Meal, Rice Bran, Ground Oats, Soybean Hulls Pellet, Whole Ground Flaxseed, Calcium Carbonate, Canola Oil, Cane Molasses, Salt (Sodium Chloride), Mannan Oligosaccharides, Dried Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Cobalt Proteinate, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Propionic Acid (a preservative), Apple Flavor, Vitamin C (AsPP L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate), Manganous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin A Acetate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin Supplement, Selenium Yeast, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin Supplement, DL Calcium Pantothenic Acid, Choline Chloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Cobalt Carbonate.
- Pregnant mares: 7th and 8th month Feed Integrity Growth. Introduce Integrity Mare & Foal during the 8th month.
- Pregnant mares: 9th month to foaling Feed 1/2lb to 3/4lb per 100lbs of body weight, daily.
- Lactating mares: up to 12 weeks after foaling Feed 1/2lb to 1lb per 100lbs of body weight, daily.
- Lactating mares: 12 weeks to weaning Feed 1/2lb to 3/4lb per 100lbs of body weight, daily. Feeding levels may be higher if the mare is being worked.
- Mares after weaning Transition to the Integrity formula appropriate for the mare’s activity level.
- Foals: creep feeding Introduce as early as 3 weeks of age and no later than 8 weeks of age. Feed 1/2lb daily, split into 2 feedings.
- Foals: weanling to 1 year Feed 1/2lb to 3/4lb per 100lbs of body weight, daily.
- Foals: long yearling and older Feed Integrity Growth.
The 5/32 inch pellet is easy for foals to chew and swallow. Integrity Mare & Foal has a balanced profile of amino acids, vitamins and minerals, and omega-3 fatty acids.
|Dimensions||36 × 24 × 36 in|