Advantage® II 5-9 lbs Cat Flea Prevention & Treatment
- Contains four one-month applications of Bayer Advantage II topical flea prevention and treatment for small cats 5-9 lbs
- Works through contact, so fleas don’t have to bite your cat to die
- Kills fleas in multiple life stages – eggs, larvae and adults – to break the flea life cycle
- Easy-to-apply cat flea treatment starts working within 12 hours and protects for up to 30 days
- Vet-recommended, fragrance-free and designed specifically to treat and prevent fleas on cats
Life Stage: Cats 8 weeks and older
Package Quantity: 4 tubes
Caution: Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling. Keep out of reach of children. Do not contaminate feed or food.
- Hazards to Domestic Animals:
For external use only. Do not apply to cats or kittens under 8 weeks of age or weighing less than 5 lbs. As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing cats. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for cats. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your cat is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any other product.
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
How to Open:
1. Be sure tube is at bottom of pouch.
2. Using scissors, cut the pouch across the top and remove tube.
- Active Ingredients: