Advantage® II 11-20 lbs Dog Flea & Lice Treatment
- New packaging, same formula
- Contains four one-month applications of Bayer Advantage II topical flea prevention and treatment for medium dogs 11-20 lbs
- Works through contact, so fleas don’t have to bite your dog to die
- Effective flea treatment kills fleas in multiple life stages – eggs, larvae and adults – to break the flea life cycle
- Easy-to-apply dog flea treatment starts working within 12 hours and protects for up to 30 days
- Vet-recommended, fragrance-free and designed specifically to treat and prevent fleas on dogs.
Life Stage: Puppies over 7 weeks and Adult Dogs
Package Quantity: 4 tubes
Caution: Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling. Keep outof reach of children. Do not contaminate feed or food. DO NOT USE ON CATS – MAY BE FATAL. Keep cats away from treated dogs for 24 hours. If applied to a cat or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarian immediately.
1. Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
2. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
3. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor.
4. Do not give anything to an unconscious person.
If In Eyes:
1. Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
2. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
If On Skin:
1. Wash with plenty of soap and water.
Hazards to Domestic Animals:
For external use only. Do not apply to cats or kittens under 8 weeks of age or weighing less than 5 lbs. As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing cats. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for cats. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your cat is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any other product.
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
How to Open:
1. Be sure tube is at bottom of pouch.
2. Using scissors cut the pouch across the top and remove tube.